Domaine Chantal Remy (formerly Domaine Louis Remy) is a Burgundy wine estate in Morey-Saint-Denis. It exclusively grows Pinot Noir from a handful of small parcels in prized vineyards in Morey-Saint-Denis and Gevrey-Chambertin.
The domaine was established in 1820 by the Remy family, and has been headquartered in the same 19th century manor since. The modern estate farms just 1.5 hectares (less than 4 acres) of vineyards, and has shrunk in size as plots have been sold or divided through inheritance.
In 2008, Chantal Remy inherited a part of her parents' 4ha (10 acres) of vineyards after their deaths, with the rest going to her brothers. Chantal retained all of the grand cru holdings in her inheritance, consisting of plots in Clos de la Roche, Latricières-Chambertin and Le Chambertin. Her brothers received the domaine's village-level plots and a portion of the highly regarded Chambolle-Musigny premier cru vineyard, Derrière la Grange.
Domaine Chantal Remy also includes a monopole vineyard, Clos de Rosiers. Essentially in the cuvérie's backyard, the historical vineyard had been replaced with a rose garden until vines were replanted again in 2000. The vineyard walls separate it on one side from Clos de Tart and on another from Clos des Lambray, both highly regarded grand cru vineyards.
information from Winesearcher.com